POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Does "stilllife" mean the ames as "stilleben" in german ? : Re: Does "stilllife" mean the ames as "stilleben" in german ? Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:22:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Does "stilllife" mean the ames as "stilleben" in german ?
From: Phil Clute
Date: 5 Jun 2000 16:02:27
Message: <393C0833.93E7688F@tiac.net>
Looks pretty good but what's up with the top of the music? Is it
supposed
to be floating above the page?

And here's my nitpicky music comments, Skip this part if you don't
really
care about this sort o' thing.
There's no time signiture, it looks like this should be in 4/4 with
more bars added after every fourth quarter-note, but if that's the
case then the there should be one more half-note at the top(there's
currently 7 unless I can't see one). Also the half-note with the stem
going down should have it's stem on the other side. There's also no
indication for tempo.
...like I said, nitpicky. :)
--
Phil
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.