POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Brilliant diamond, ~12kb : Re: Brilliant diamond, ~12kb Server Time
2 Oct 2024 12:23:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Brilliant diamond, ~12kb
From: Sigmund Kyrre Aas
Date: 4 Jun 2000 16:42:37
Message: <393AAC8E.447EDA50@kyrre.net>
Steve wrote:

> Sig I've been rendering the photon version now for 7 days, it still > hasn't
finished the first radiosity pass.  It didn't write to disk at all
..

I appreciate your efforts :) I slept with my computer on last night, got
used to the fans pretty fast, but when the thing started to swap after 3
hours I just had to kill it. :/
I've been away from my computer a while now; just started experimenting with
photon settings. There are some really strange things going on here. The
diamond becomes far too bright and with certain photon settings the whole
scene becomes black! I can post something later when I figure out what's
going on.

sig
--
ICQ 74734588