POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Need help with merge! : Re: Need help with merge! Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need help with merge!
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 4 Jun 2000 01:55:59
Message: <3939ef6f@news.povray.org>
It's could be a case of inside/outside where the inner sphere used to
difference away the hollow is still inversed as far as what the merge
statement is seeing.
Anyway, you might want to at least try the 'inverse' keyword in there
someplace, either in the whole merge or in one of the globe shapes.

Bob