POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announce: MegaPov 0.5a available. : Re: Announce: MegaPov 0.5a available. Server Time
3 Jul 2024 08:55:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce: MegaPov 0.5a available.
From: Alessandro Coppo
Date: 4 Jun 2000 02:57:34
Message: <3939FF03.9F945FD6@iol.it>
If I am asking an old question, please forgive me.

How much MegaPOV is going to look like Povray 3.5? I mean, if I write MegaPOV
code today I am going to throw out everything or we can expect minor
modifications which can be quickly performed?

The obvious reason for asking this question is that should MegaPOV be quite
similar to Pov3.5 I am going to adopt it right away otherwise I prefer to way
for 3.5.

Thanks in advance.