POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Aliasing (77 KB GIF) : Re: Aliasing (77 KB GIF) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:23:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Aliasing (77 KB GIF)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 3 Jun 2000 18:16:39
Message: <393983D3.C3E17676@hotmail.com>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> I was doing one of these couple years ago in POV-Ray,

Did you use the same technique ?

> and I've seen some other
> people did so too when the subject came up on AOL.  There were these "zonk"
> posters you could buy back in the 70's which were the same thing except on
> paper instead.  Much less vivid than this one here of course.

I don't think I've seen those posters.

Stupid question but what is "zonk" ?
(I was too young in the 70's :)

> Must be a common side effect of dealing with AA, seems people will tend
> exploit the weaknesses of something by turning it into a better thing.

This time I just stumbled into these patterns.
And then I tried to make them as strong as
possible.

I wonder if it's possible to make them even
stronger ?

Tor Olav
--
mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom