POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : A few minor problem with MP : A few minor problem with MP Server Time
2 Sep 2024 04:12:36 EDT (-0400)
  A few minor problem with MP
From: Chris S
Date: 3 Jun 2000 15:12:37
Message: <393958a5@news.povray.org>
First off, I tried unzipping winMP.5a and an "Unable to extract Megapov0.5a"
message.  Concerning winMP.5, when I start up I've noticed that the buttons
at the top of the gui don't show up right away.  Minimizing and maximizing a
few times solves this but it's beginning to become tiresome.  Also, when I
start up MP or use other programs while MP is up, at times the file windows
in MP will become blank.  I have to close all files and reopen them in order
to restore the files.

That's it form me...I hope this helps.

-Chris-