POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : REALLY complex images for inspiration ... : Re: REALLY complex images for inspiration ... Server Time
2 Oct 2024 12:23:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: REALLY complex images for inspiration ...
From: Dennis Clarke
Date: 2 Jun 2000 16:10:37
Message: <39381382.D4C404B3@interlog.com>
Peter Popov wrote:

> On Fri, 02 Jun 2000 10:33:41 -0400, Dennis Clarke
> <dcl### [at] interlogcom> wrote:
>
> >The problem on my end is not the horsepower ( see image of my lab below )
>
> It doesn't seem like bandwidth is a problem for you either... <hint
> hint>
>
> Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
> Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet
> TAG      e-mail : pet### [at] tagpovrayorg

oops ... yeah ... I'll refrain from posting anymore junk until I have
something reasonable.

I guess the next thing on my mind is that the quality of renders here is very
high.  I'm at a loss where to start but I think that I'll post intermediate
images regardless of the quality and simply hope for constructive feedback ...