POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Babylon 5 Look-ALike (WIP 64kbu) : Re: Babylon 5 Look-ALike (WIP 64kbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:27:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Babylon 5 Look-ALike (WIP 64kbu)
From: Chris S
Date: 2 Jun 2000 11:35:49
Message: <3937d455@news.povray.org>
A little fatter than the original.  Are you going for an exact duplication?
Textures look pretty good but the detail seems to be lacking around those
forked bulkheads near the main port and the solar panels.  On the larger
resolution I come to wonder if the hanger section is attached to anything.
However, the best looking area has to be hanger.  A few oddities it seems to
be begging for are miscellaneous tubes/wires, hatches and other ports along
the hull, and most importantly...traffic!  A few droids along the hull or a
freighter entering the hanger would be definite improvements.

-Chris-