POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Three Droids : Re: Three Droids Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:23:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Three Droids
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Jun 2000 04:42:22
Message: <393621ee@news.povray.org>
"Moon47" <rdm### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message
| Any ideas on how to get VHS to digital media i.e. zip disk for printing some
| stills of the battle scene...??? Something to that effect...???

Video capture card  :-)
Anything less would be bad, such as trying to do photographs of the TV screen
and scan them in later or transfer if using a digital camera.  Anyway, just
plain bad idea.
The thing is about such stuff, I mean heck, you can get a whole video card
with video-in for the price of a capture-only type card or device.
Have a look at this for instance: http://www.videoguys.com/vidcap.htm
And then this: http://www7.tomshardware.com/video/99q4/991118/video-in-27.html

Bob