POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 2nd image (work in progress) - temple1.jpg (0/1) : Re: 2nd image (work in progress) - temple1.jpg (1/1) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:27:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2nd image (work in progress) - temple1.jpg (1/1)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Jun 2000 00:13:41
Message: <3935e2f5@news.povray.org>
I've wondered if you are not able to post a single message with attachment.  Didn't
notice if anyone had mentioned this before about multiple posts such as yours, that
it's
not the usual way and all.  I can set this newsreader (OE) to do either way but it
seems
cumbersome to separate the text from the image(s).

The rendering is going well, I think it has too much ambient in the stone parts but
that's common for it to be either too much or too little.

Bob