POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-Ray Logo : Re: POV-Ray Logo Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:26:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Logo
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 31 May 2000 17:10:11
Message: <39357fb3@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] inamecom> wrote :

> Just that. Try to post the image in two different resolutions so we can
see
> if we understand each other right.

    Well, for the Black and White required image, I would probably do it in
one size that has a particular line width. Since the BW is an arbitrary
criteria and every image will be of only a certain information depth, there
is no reason to make this particular image conform to standards that other,
non-rendered images would not have to follow.

    IOW, when I submit it for the competition, it will be a flat image like
all the rest, what would line size adaptability have to do with anything?