POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-Ray Logo : Re: POV-Ray Logo Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:27:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Logo
From: Rune
Date: 31 May 2000 16:23:08
Message: <393574ac@news.povray.org>
"Bill DeWitt" wrote:
> "Rune" wrote :
> > Black lines on white background qualifies as
> > black and white. However, I think the lines ought
> > to be much thicker.

> Well, it was obviously not a submission, but
> putting in a white background would fix that.

The submission rules have not been made yet, so we can't tell.

No logos can be officially submitted before all rules have been made.
No logos are officially submitted to the contest yet.

> > I also think it would be best if the lines were
> > resolution independent. That is, higher resolution
> > means thicker lines and smaller resolution means
> > thinner lines.

> As for resolution, if you render it bigger, the
> lines are bigger... what else do you mean?

Just that. Try to post the image in two different resolutions so we can see
if we understand each other right.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,