POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Alien cucumber (131k) : Re: Alien cucumber (131k) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:22:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alien cucumber (131k)
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 31 May 2000 01:49:34
Message: <3934a7ee@news.povray.org>
Yep, that's a problem, all right. I couldn't figure out how to fix it. The
embryo texture is T_Stone11 from "stones.inc" (one day I just looked at it,
and thought "Hey, that looks like somebody's innards!" ) The undulating blob
object does work better with simpler, non-squiggled textures, as you
suggest. I animated 20 gold metallic undulators in space and they looked
alright. I also made a still of a glass undulator with a Metallica logo
inside, and it looked good, too. - Haven't animated a glass one yet,
though - might be a good project for my computer to work on tonight...

Regards,
Dave

news:vXK### [at] econymdemoncouk...