POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Tony no like bug... Nathan kill... : Re: Tony no like bug... Nathan kill... Server Time
2 Sep 2024 04:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tony no like bug... Nathan kill...
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 31 May 2000 00:41:45
Message: <39349809@news.povray.org>
Tony[B] <ben### [at] panamac-comnet> wrote...
> If you try to change the font of the message window in WinMegaPOV, it will
> crash the program. This doesn't happen in Official POV. Fix it, please. It
> isn't urgent, but annoying. Thanks.

I've switched to the 3.1g user interface (this time I really did... I
think... ever since I got IE 5.0, I haven't had the disappearing-buttons
problem anymore, so it's hard to tell if I'm using the new interface or
not).  Anyway, it doesn't currently crash on my system when I switch fonts
(for the either editor or the message window), so it appears as though I've
successfully moved to the new UI, and that this change solves the problem.
:-)

-Nathan