POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : The Cornell Box (Testing Radiosity) : Re: The Cornell Box (Testing Radiosity) Server Time
2 Sep 2024 04:12:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Cornell Box (Testing Radiosity)
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 30 May 2000 13:27:56
Message: <3933fa1c$1@news.povray.org>
Glen Berry <7no### [at] ezwvcom> wrote...
> For anyone interested in the Cornell Box used in testing computer
> rendering, here is the address of original's "home page."
>
>    http://www.graphics.cornell.edu/online/box/

Could someone please convert this to POV so we can test?  I realize that it
will be difficult to convert, because the colors will have to be converted
from the wavelength table to RGB triplets (with a significant loss of data).
Anyway, if anyone would do the conversion, I'd love to run some tests with
using MegaPov and Mr. Marty's indirect lighting models.

-Nathan