POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "On gravity and other strange forces." (~100k) : Re: "On gravity and other strange forces." (~100k) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:27:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "On gravity and other strange forces." (~100k)
From: Simen Kvaal
Date: 30 May 2000 04:49:27
Message: <39338097$1@news.povray.org>
>Emerald city?

AHA!

And now I see what image you were referring to; the randomly packed cubes
thing. Well, I hadn't seen that yet, so it's quite a coincidence! :O Anyway,
I don't hav ethe skills to actually test wether the cubes are intersecting;
mine is simply randomly displaced with no regard whatsoever to
intersections. :)

Simen.