POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : just a little something... (55k) : just a little something... (55k) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:23:12 EDT (-0400)
  just a little something... (55k)
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 29 May 2000 23:38:10
Message: <393337a2@news.povray.org>
... for my sister who is working on a thesis. She's working on her masters
in Special Education and Family Development. uhg... the things she goes
through on a day to day basis working with severly handicaped children, some
of who have very litte chance of ever leading a normal life and some with a
small chance of living. So she's working on a program (not a computer
program) sort of like a daily planner with visual cues to help the parents
and the kids. She needs a bunch of little images of things (like building
blocks, childrens books, rubber duckies, t.v., an a ton more) and was having
a really hard time finding anything usable online. she went and bought a
clipart cd at the store and it was full of 40,000 poorly made, unusable
sketches. so that ticked her off. I told her i could help, so i made her
this. next on my list is a shopping cart and a cartoony looking childrens
book.

i havn't posted anything here in a while, so i thought i'd just post this. i
need to make some changes so it looks better in black and white when
printed. i don't know why she's doing it all in black and white. ah well...
bye!

ross

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: