POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Done it a while ago ... (dolphins) : Re: Done it a while ago ... (dolphins) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:26:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Done it a while ago ... (dolphins)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 29 May 2000 21:10:55
Message: <3933151f@news.povray.org>
I call anything like that triangles or polygons, my fault.
I suppose it might be quite different; but still, wouldn't a near zero vector (in at
least 2 axes, maybe only if 3 are) in the patch statement cause POV to think it's zero
instead?  And then maybe nothing there far as surface goes?
I can imagine that it should have a flat plane-like area but with these things only
the
mathematic elite of the POV-Ray users probably know or have any idea.

Bob