POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cartoon Testing (82 kbau/l) : Re: Cartoon Testing (82 kbau/l) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:27:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cartoon Testing (82 kbau/l)
From: Equiprawn
Date: 29 May 2000 17:54:08
Message: <3932e700@news.povray.org>
I thought you had siad in your post that if the line thickness was set to
anything over one that you got these big thick lines? I tried it and I did
(they were far too thick, and I only used 2). Did you find a work around for
this problem?

Alos I noticed that if I try to render my scene in 1600x1200, MegaPov
crashes when it tries to apply the filter. A bug?

Equiprawn