POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cartoon Testing (82 kbau/l) : Cartoon Testing (82 kbau/l) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:25:57 EDT (-0400)
  Cartoon Testing (82 kbau/l)
From: Equiprawn
Date: 29 May 2000 14:03:19
Message: <3932b0e7@news.povray.org>
Hey all,

Though I've been quite busy lately, I got a chance this evening to do some
Pov stuff, and I thought that I would try out the method that H.E. Day
(thanks H.E., a great technique) posted for getting CEL-esque renders. I
decided to try it out on Tintin's Moon rocket (a simple, geometric and
already a cartoon shape, that uses bright colours). So here it is. I
rendered at 1024x768, so the border lines are more visible than they appear
here.

Oh, and I used a negative light (my first one!) to get the dark colours
around the far side o the ship.

Equiprawn

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: