POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-Logo : Re: POV-Logo Server Time
2 Oct 2024 12:21:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Logo
From: Fabien Hénon
Date: 29 May 2000 02:32:54
Message: <39320EBA.5E6070D9@club-internet.fr>
On third thought, I agree. I tried Chris' script with a plain background. I find
it .......less interesting ( sorry for my bluntness).

But I guess that the strength of his source is that is can be inserted anywhere
you want and can easily reproduced and modified.

Besides, the background shows Chris's artistic talents.