POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "On gravity and other strange forces." (~100k) : "On gravity and other strange forces." (~100k) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:26:30 EDT (-0400)
  "On gravity and other strange forces." (~100k)
From: Simen Kvaal
Date: 28 May 2000 08:29:38
Message: <39311132@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I've finally created an image I actually like. I've never been into these
complex scenes, but like mine mathematically oriented. (Yeah, I know. Bad
excuse.) But anyway. This image is called "Sur la pesanteur et d'autres

strange forces". I really want this line in French, so if anyone has
corrections to my bad french, (babelfish.altavista.com, y'know..) please
give them to me!

Mage with MegaPov. (Text added in Photoshop). It consists of about 300
isosurface objects (boxes with marble pigment distortion) and is supposed to
look like some kind of cluster of oddly shaped/coloured rocks acting upon
each other with ... gravitational forces. ... (There are actually 600 isos
in the scene, but not all show up, as you might guess.) The background is a
sphere-shell filled with emitting media.

Comments/suggestions welcomed. I'm trying to be artistic here, but I don't
know if I'm successful... ;-)

Regards,
Simen Kvaal.

---
Message sent by:
Simen Kvaal. (Student at Univesity of Oslo, Norway,
Faculty of mathematics and natural sciences.)

email: sim### [at] studentmatnatuiono
webpage: http://www.uio.no/~simenkv/

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: