POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Light inside : Re: Light inside Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:17:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Light inside
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 28 May 2000 01:26:35
Message: <3930ae0b@news.povray.org>
I'll add this.  Be certain the light_source is fully inside the object.  And if the
camera is on a axis such as in the vector <0,1,-10> where 0 is the on-axis value then
offset the x slightly (same for y or z, whichever might be on-axis).
I don't use Moray but the bicubic_patch from sPatch POV-Ray export could be at fault,
so
check what I said.

Bob

news:MPG### [at] newsstmuccom...