POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crown of diamond (50KB) : Re: Crown of diamond (50KB) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:25:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crown of diamond (50KB)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 28 May 2000 00:19:15
Message: <39309B2B.BB35ABD5@hotmail.com>
Steve wrote:

> This is a a beautiful image, and while I was sat here looking
> at it quietly I could hear it saying "come on throw some
> photons at me you wimp!"

I'm glad that you find it beautiful. Thanks.

And yes, please throw some photons on it for me !

But I'm not sure if my source code is suited for this,
because I've never shot any photons at any POV shape before.

> If you throw the code over here I could render it with photons,
> it may take a few days because I'd give it low processor
> priority but it's worth having a go.

I have now posted the code to povray.binaries.scene-files

If you do render it with Photons, then I would very much like
to see the result !

Tor Olav
--
mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom