POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Futurama space ship (450kbu) : Re: Futurama space ship (450kbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:25:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Futurama space ship (450kbu)
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 25 May 2000 19:02:24
Message: <392db100@news.povray.org>
"H.E. Day" <The### [at] hedayfreeserverscom> wrote in message
> I've lately been kinda obsessed with Futurama and it's animation. Sooo,
> to honor my new-found interest, here's a .MPG of a Planet Express Look
> alike landing on a barren, brown planet.

    This is exactly what I have been wanting to do for years. Ever since
"The Animaniacs" came on. This impresses me in a way that your other, more
detailed scenes do not (not that they don't impress me, it's just not the
same way).

    Now I will have to learn how, like I really have enough time to do that.