POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : The Three Puzzles [2MB mpeg] URL only : Re: The Three Puzzles [2MB mpeg] URL only Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Three Puzzles [2MB mpeg] URL only
From: Anthony C  D'Agostino
Date: 25 May 2000 16:08:21
Message: <392d8835@news.povray.org>
> Which program did you use to convert whatever output you chose from
> POV-Ray to converts into the smooth .mpg-movies you have...?

I use mpeg2encode v1.2 to go from png to mpeg.  I played with the
'bit_rate' to get good quality.

You can get it at ftp.mpeg.org/pub/mpeg/mssg
or with PNG support here:
http://www.buckosoft.com/gallery/tools/mpeg2

It comes with the source code. It might compile on your Mac, but I am not
sure.  Try it.