POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Sparkling Fire : Sparkling Fire Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  Sparkling Fire
From: Dave Rich
Date: 25 May 2000 17:53:51
Message: <392d4c11.177729969@news.povray.org>
I am trying to create a sparkling fire effect, ie...
(Just as an example) in the movie Fifth Element, when they are placing
the stones on the altars near the end of the movie, each stone has a
shimmering effect above them, depecting the color of that particular
(Element).  This is something similar to what I am trying to achieve.
Is there a way (or texture, or light filter or whatever) to do this in
Moray, POV, or Bryce?  I would like to have it in POV or Moray if
possible.