POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fantasy Map final (?) (86,7 kbbu) : Re: Fantasy Map final (?) (86,7 kbbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:24:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fantasy Map final (?) (86,7 kbbu)
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Date: 25 May 2000 08:21:58
Message: <392d1ae6@news.povray.org>
are you aiming for 'Real World' candle light, or 'TV & Film World' ?

if its the latter, add an area light with no shadow, very dim, and a bit
yellow

very nice, but a bit dark..
( i have to whack my vid brightness up full whack to see the hex'd map, but
in doing so, the screen becomes so bright i feel i might melt my face)

Rick