POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 1st Image - evilsphere.jpg (0/1) : Re: 1st Image - evilsphere.jpg (1/1) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:27:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 1st Image - evilsphere.jpg (1/1)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 24 May 2000 04:17:08
Message: <392b9004@news.povray.org>
Kinda freaky.  For one of your "firsts" you're well on your way compared
to what mine I guess, tough to remember that far back.
I was thinking the vertical smoke stuff might have been interesting if
it went into the sphere instead of stopping there at top.  Would have
surrounded the light source then.  Oh well  :-)

Bob