POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pre-POV 3.5 Candle lit scene [~48KB Jpg] : Re: Pre-POV 3.5 Candle lit scene with soft glow PP [~48KB Jpg] Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:25:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pre-POV 3.5 Candle lit scene with soft glow PP [~48KB Jpg]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 24 May 2000 03:40:47
Message: <392b877f@news.povray.org>
Silly me, I should have searched better for the filenamePP.png output
from post processing.  I found that file, but not before I made minor
changes and rerendered at a smaller resolution.  Checked the
documentation and no mention of changes about the added Png support or
file name change it does.  I remembered talk of it around here though.
Well, here's the previous unknown rendering this time.

Bob

"Bob Hughes" <per### [at] aolcom?subject=PoV-News:> wrote in message
| I had used the soft glow post process on this and neglected to switch
| from the Png format I always output to, so no soft glow  :-(

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '2candlesPPsg.jpg' (35 KB)

Preview of image '2candlesPPsg.jpg'