POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cloth simulation : Re: Cloth simulation Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:27:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloth simulation
From: Equiprawn
Date: 23 May 2000 14:36:44
Message: <392acfbc@news.povray.org>
Hey,

Cool, I can't wait to see how this project develops. I saw some cloth
simulations on TV about a year ago, and have always wondered how easy it
would be to do. I am interested in your picture that the image isn't totally
symetrical. What introduced the randomness in the way the cloth hangs? I
would have though that a computer simulation would have been too "perfect",
but I am pleased to see that it isn't.

Keep up the good work,

Equiprawn