POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : ANNOUNCE: Stochastic Radiosity Patch for PoV 3.1g : Re: ANNOUNCE: Stochastic Radiosity Patch for PoV 3.1g Server Time
2 Sep 2024 04:12:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: Stochastic Radiosity Patch for PoV 3.1g
From: Kari Kivisalo
Date: 27 May 2000 12:36:47
Message: <392FF9EF.B1891CA5@kivisalo.net>
Stephane Marty wrote:
> gives pretty nice, more "radiosity-esque" and interesting results.

Looking at the sample pics I agree. The result looks what I'd expect
a real scene to look like. Std pov rad looks too flat. I have been
developing a scene that requires radiosity and std/mega pov rad isn't
enough. Maybe this patch is the answer.

Kari Kivisalo                                          www.kivisalo.net