POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crown of diamond (50KB) : Crown of diamond (50KB) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:24:00 EDT (-0400)
  Crown of diamond (50KB)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 27 May 2000 06:45:22
Message: <392FA4D1.7E1F1ADE@hotmail.com>
Sigmund's diamond image inspired me to do
some more work on my old diamond shape.

At the time I made it I was quite tired of
trying different light settings and interiors.
(Round brilliant at my web pages.)

This time I looked at Sigmund's texture and
interior settings. Thanks Sigmund !

The diamond in this image is viewed from
"above".

I'm not sure yet if my diamond shape is so
"ideal cut" that the reflections through
the crown makes the "right" light patterns
when viewed from this angle.
Does anyone know ?

My 100 MHz Pentium PC needed 3.5 hours to
render this image.

Tor Olav
--
mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom