POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Moebius Marbles (83KB & 48KB) : Re: Moebius Marbles (83KB & 48KB) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:27:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moebius Marbles (83KB & 48KB)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 26 May 2000 18:17:02
Message: <392EF5F8.672C4AF7@hotmail.com>
Tor Olav Kristensen wrote:

> Please comment.

Thank you all for commenting. =)

From your comments I now see that it is
difficult to recognize the moebius shape.

I will try what you suggested:

- Add a simple background.

- Reduce the randomness of the sphere positions.

- Increase the number of spheres and make them
  smaller.

But I'm not good with real life compositions,
(because I do not have enough fantasy), so I
don't think that I'll try to use them in a
champagne glass or similar (I would loose my
patience trying to find good places to put
lights and other objects.)

Tor Olav
--
mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom