POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lathe shapes : Re: Lathe shapes. - Another lathe shape. (47 KB) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:25:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lathe shapes. - Another lathe shape. (47 KB)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 24 May 2000 20:40:51
Message: <392C764C.5CC16B70@online.no>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> Looks useful.

I hope it will be.

> Sections of lathe objects seen here, which I guess you expected people
> to realize.

Yes, but maybe I should have explained better.

> Trying to think what use beyond car wheels but I'm sure there could be
> many other things.

Here is another shape made of a lathe object.

The magenta spheres shows where the control points in the lathe are.
Also these points (most of them) were first generated by another macro
and then passed to the lathe macro (which then generated a
cubic_spline lathe).

Tor Olav
--
mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom