POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lathe shapes : Re: Lathe shapes Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:27:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lathe shapes
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 24 May 2000 20:13:34
Message: <392C6FEF.75CC6DA4@online.no>
Glen Berry wrote:

> I like these. It makes me want to play with the lathe shape myself.

=) Happy turning then !

Btw.: What is the verb that describes the making of lathes ? Lathing ?

> I'm not sure what to think about the unusual texture that seems to
> cover the whole image, though. It makes everything a bit fuzzy.

I'm experimenting a bit with colour maps in different textures.
And I see now that this one turned out to be a less successful one. :(

Tor Olav
--
mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom
http://www.crosswinds.net/~tok/tokrays.html