POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : ANNOUCEMENT: pov-mode v2.0 is available : ANNOUCEMENT: pov-mode v2.0 is available Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:32:46 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUCEMENT: pov-mode v2.0 is available
From: woormie
Date: 24 May 2000 19:01:26
Message: <392C5F46.99422B39@acc.umu.se>
Hello

Well, I finally got myself to take the time and fix the few things that
weren't working, and apply
a really neat patch from Alexander Schmolck (thank you), so now it seems
good enough to be called
pov-mode v2.0 ;). So a quick list of changes:
Commands to render at different qualities, invoke with C-c C-c.
Context-sensitive help, S-F1 to
find the word you are standing on in povuser.txt. And the coolest of
them all, a page for
customisations, that is enter the
cumstomize->programming->languages->pov and there you have all the
stuff that had to be changed manually before neatly shown. What else is
there... Hm... a working key-word
expander, it isn't context-aware, but, it saves typing, and hopefully I
will come around and do some work
on the context-sensitivity during summer (no promises...). Thats about
it I think.

Go get it at www.acc.umu.se/~woormie/povray/index.html there you will
also find a better rundown on the
commands and other stuff (I know it should be better documented, but I
want this out the door).

/Peter Toneby