POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.tutorials : Help with povray! : Re: Help with povray! Server Time
26 Apr 2024 16:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help with povray!
From: Phil Clute
Date: 24 May 2000 14:22:06
Message: <392C1EA6.C3B78DC1@tiac.net>
For Isosurfaces definately start at Samuel's site:
http://members.aol.com/stbenge/
...and then move over to Mike's page:
http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/isotut/

Just go through each lesson one at a time and try them out. I still
think isosurfaces are confusing but I understand how to use them better
and I'm learning more all them time. I would like to understand more
clearly why each thing works the way it does... for instance why does
"abs" mirror the opposite side, or why does "&" cause an intersection?
etc.

--
Phil
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.