POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Futurama space ship (450kbu) : Futurama space ship (450kbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:23:04 EDT (-0400)
  Futurama space ship (450kbu)
From: H E  Day
Date: 24 May 2000 02:07:42
Message: <392B7067.32DE02DD@heday.freeservers.com>
I've lately been kinda obsessed with Futurama and it's animation. Sooo,
to honor my new-found interest, here's a .MPG of a Planet Express Look
alike landing on a barren, brown planet. I looked at a FR show I
recorded and think it looks pretty much the same.
I uploaded a tut to p.t for a more detailed look at how I did this.
Enjoy and Comment!

--
H.E. Day
<><