POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : important feature request : Re: important feature request Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: important feature request
From: ryan constantine
Date: 23 May 2000 03:59:29
Message: <392A3B35.22CDE7DB@yahoo.com>
Alan Kong wrote:

> On Mon, 22 May 2000 15:52:28 -0700 ryan constantine
> <rco### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
>
> >i should be able to
> >finish my xwing model in the next week or two...
>
>   Would you possibly consider sharing the .mdl with us? I always prefer
> a nice CSG model rather than a bunch of triangles.

in other posts, i've mentioned that i will.  once it is done, i'll have
to do some house cleaning so you folks will know what the heck i did and
how to animate it.  unfortunately, the fuselage is a mesh made in spatch
and then converted.  everything else is csg.  expect near-finished pics
soon.  the mdl will come when it's done.