POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Post - Fantasy Map (Feder.jpg 57.5 kbu) : Re: First Post - Fantasy Map (Feder.jpg 57.5 kbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:15:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Post - Fantasy Map (Feder.jpg 57.5 kbu)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 22 May 2000 08:18:48
Message: <392925a8$1@news.povray.org>
Saadat Saeed schrieb in Nachricht <3928DFF2.90828B15@batelco.com.bh>...
>I my opinion; I don't feel comfortable in the dark with only a candle
light...
>gives me that eeriee feeling...

Well, there is nothing you have to worry about. Believe me I know that there
is nothing sitting behind the camera :-)

>Maybe you wanted this image to pass on an eeriee feeling.....

I'm in a stadium where it is chance, which tells me what I "want" and
what I "don't want" :-) All I can do is to try something and - if it looks
promising - try to improve what comes out. Sometimes that leads to
something - often it doesn't ...

>... love the image...

I'm glad to hear that.

Thank you,