POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stone wall macro for a castle/crypt/dungeon/etc. (14k) : Re: Stone wall macro for a castle/crypt/dungeon/etc. (14k) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stone wall macro for a castle/crypt/dungeon/etc. (14k)
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 21 May 2000 12:54:54
Message: <392814de$1@news.povray.org>
I had a little trouble posting the source, because I used a big height field
to take chunks out of the bricks to make them look more interesting, and I
forgot about the 1MB limit to postings. Anyway, the source is  now posted on
povray.binaries.scene-files, with instructions for re-creating the hf with
Fractint. Or, you can d/l the hf from
http://home.earthlink.net/~grasshoppah/DBStones.pot. (It's about 1.7MB.)

Regards,
Dave