POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Haunted : Re: Haunted Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:18:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Haunted
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 21 May 2000 12:28:18
Message: <39280ea2$1@news.povray.org>
This is a great picture. What I like best, is the light shining through the
windows and illuminating the ground fog, and those stark trees. They
actually look menacing because they're so spiky. The scene composition is
very good, that is, the various elements combine to create the proper mood.

My suggestions: attach the gates to the gate posts, add a chimney (so the
evil inhabitants of the cottage can cook up various potions), and alter the
ground texture. Currently it doesn't look like ground, it's too smooth.

Regards,
Dave