POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : uncut diamond : Re: uncut diamond Server Time
2 Sep 2024 20:20:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: uncut diamond
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 20 May 2000 19:13:45
Message: <39271c29@news.povray.org>
I saw an old movie, Sci-Fi of course, probably 3 days ago or less which had
alien viruses in the form of rocks when inactive and set on a shelf.  Then
when they attacked they turned into softer spider-like things.  I almost
mentioned it before but since these were dark, opaque rocks I didn't.  But the
surface texture of them was exactly like this "diamond in the rough".

Bob