POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Logo : To be continued.... : Re: Logo : To be continued.... Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:18:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Logo : To be continued....
From: Rune
Date: 20 May 2000 11:32:50
Message: <3926b022@news.povray.org>

> Just playing with a black & white thingy I
> made with several softwares.
>
> I hope it may revive the 'contest'.

So do I!

> Comments ?

Very nice!

It would do nice in black and white, and as we can see here, it can easily
be made interesting and "fancy" too. I think that it will be easily
recognizable in any format, and that it is very flexible!

Suggestion: If it was rotated a little anti-clockwise, and the circle was a
little wider, it could look a little like a cat's eye. Maybe you could unite
the POV symbol idea with the eye symbol idea! Just a suggestion; if you
don't like it I would like to play with the idea myself, if you don't mind.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,