POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Logo : To be continued.... : Re: Logo : To be continued.... Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:17:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Logo : To be continued....
From: Fabien Hénon
Date: 20 May 2000 12:05:24
Message: <3926B58C.46321B56@club-internet.fr>
> > I hope it may revive the 'contest'.
>
> So do I!
>
> > Comments ?
>
> Very nice!

Thanks

> It would do nice in black and white, and as we can see here, it can easily
> be made interesting and "fancy" too. I think that it will be easily
> recognizable in any format, and that it is very flexible!

Yes because there again, there is only the logo here and nothing but the logo.
I did a few others renderings with other ideas but they did not look like much
at 16. ( jigsaws and letters made with functions and sphere_sweep in MegaPov
0.5).

> Suggestion: If it was rotated a little anti-clockwise, and the circle was a
> little wider, it could look a little like a cat's eye. Maybe you could unite
> the POV symbol idea with the eye symbol idea! Just a suggestion; if you
> don't like it I would like to play with the idea myself, if you don't mind.

Good idea. I have not thought of that. Go ahead.
I'll give it a try when I come back from the week-end.