POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: RUSTY, NAKED! : Re: RUSTY, NAKED! Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RUSTY, NAKED!
From: Denis Corbin
Date: 19 May 2000 09:00:15
Message: <39252B2D.95B12462@wanadoo.fr>
Moreover, the one character display, does not seems to be connected ...
oh sure, this is maybe radio connected ;-)

what about a brain in a glob inside RUSTY's body, connected with many
transparent flexible tubes (full or not of colored liquid), tubes being
also connected between the "main box" and devices ?

Denis.