POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How do i render human models?? : Re: How do i render human models?? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:16:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do i render human models??
From: Saadat Saeed
Date: 18 May 2000 07:34:07
Message: <3923D42A.59917088@batelco.com.bh>
Povray can render anything...

What you should do is to model them first. Modelling humanoids (organics)
is a bit of a work of art!

Try Spatch.. it think there is a tutorial somewhere on modelling human
heads using Spatch... after that use povray to render them!

And since you have posted this in newusers... I would guess you are a new
user. Try using blobman first!

Poser is a commercial package but I saw an older version of Poser on a
coverdisk!

BR/Saadat