POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosity and caustics, a test (~100kau) : Re: Radiosity and caustics, a test (~100kau) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 14:12:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity and caustics, a test (~100kau)
From: TonyB
Date: 18 May 2000 01:22:00
Message: <39237df8@news.povray.org>
>I like the eye-logo in the corner.  :-)

I'm glad you do. I was field-testing it. :) BTW, do you feel that the
caustics made any difference on the floor? I'm beginning to doubt any real
change. Also, do you have any suggestion for increasing the visibility of
reflective caustics? I tried this on a white plane, and they were barely
visible (from the cylinder). Thanks.