POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov 0.5 : Re: Comments on MegaPov 0.5 on Solaris 7 (Was: MegaPov 0.5) Server Time
2 Sep 2024 12:13:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Comments on MegaPov 0.5 on Solaris 7 (Was: MegaPov 0.5)
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 16 May 2000 21:15:42
Message: <3921f2be@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote...

>   What is oldmedia.c? It interfered my linking (it and media.c define the
> same functions twice). I just removed it and it seems to work now.

Oops.  That file wasn't supposed to get out.  ;-)  Just delete it and all
will be well.  (It was a backup copy when I was making some changes... and
yes I do use source control, but I wanted that backup copy for a different
reason.)

>   Has the photons interaction with media changed? I tried to render my
> 2-mirrors-and-lens scene, and there are no more reflected ray beams. It
> worked with 0.4.

It should still work.  I'll look into it.  Thanks for letting me know of
this potential problem.

-Nathan